C.F. Evans is a construction management firm specializing in multifamily building and renovations in the North and South Carolina areas. We provide a quality product for developers who need a reliable and proven contractor who understands their business. At C.F. Evans, it's the people who have helped make us who we are today. The company offers an unlimited career path for those who share our philosophy: we build it like it's ours.
- Lighthouse Safety Award from BB&T (2014)
- Safety Excellence in Construction from Amerisure (2014)
- Named #30 out of the top 50 builders from Multifamily Executive Magazine (2013)
- Named #11 out of the top 25 general contractors (2013)
- 2013 National Green Building Standard Partner of Excellence
- 2011 NAHB Research Center Green Partner Award
- 1st Place - 2011 NAHB Safety Award For Excellence (SAFE) Multifamily Safety Program
- SC Chamber of Commerce 20 Best Places to Work in South Carolina
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Multifamily Construction Intern
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Intern will work on a construction team assigned to a project, directly reporting to the team’s Superintendent. The Intern will have the primary function of assisting the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents in many aspects of the project.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
The Intern should be at least 18 years of age and be working toward earning a bachelor’s degree in Construction Science. Normal physical requirements of the position include: sitting, standing, climbing, bending, lifting, keying, reaching, grasping, reading, speaking and listening.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES and COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrates results-oriented attitude at all times
- Develops an understanding in all phases of construction
- Seeks feedback on regular basis to improve performance
TO JOIN OUR TEAM... APPLY TODAY! Please indicate your location preference: Raleigh, NC; Greenville, SC; Charleston, SC; or Lynchburg, VA.